[Featured Image By Kazumi Ikeda]
Myriad Colors was here each week in winter for fun.
After a virus outbreak causing all humans to be able to see phantoms, a new generation of children were born with the ability to destroy harmful phantoms.
Directing & Cinematography
Art Director – Mikiko Watanabe
- The art director perfectly paints the visuals for the title of the series, it`s rich in color.
Series Composition – Fumihiko Shimo
- The components is surprisingly larger than it’s simple plot. (E.G: A world where everyone sees and lives with phantoms and phantoms are created through many reasons.)
Art & Animation
Animation – KyoAni
- Liquid battles and animations.
Art – Character Designs: Kazumi Ikeda
- All the guys and gals are well looking. Even those to fill in crowd space.
- Minor Pro: Highlights in anime hair has always been a hit of eye-candy for me.
- You know the main characters will never lose.
- Ruru is hardly important, she floats around until the final episode.
- If Haruhiko was already incredibly powerful, why did he not summon his beast on every other phantom? He only needs Reina by the end of the series.
- Reina’s family story isn’t emotional enough because it doesn’t give us any key moments with her family.
- Minor Con: Haruhiko waits the whole episode 8 to call out Cthulu.
Myriad Colors existence wasn`t here for a deep story but it brought a dynamic set of ideas along with a colorful visual experience.