☆Writer: Richard K. Moe
- Platforms: Playstation 3, PS Vita
- Publishers: Sega
- Developers: Sega, Crypton Future Media
- Release Date(s): Playstation Vita – August 30, 2012 (Japan), March 4, 2014 (North America) Playstation 3 – March 7, 2013 (Japan), August 27, 2013 (North America)
[Rated-T For: Mild Lyrics, Mild Violence, Suggestive Themes]
There isn’t exactly a story to this game.
You play as Hatsune Miku and her Vocaloid friends.
You dance, sing, and customize.
- Rhythm games don’t feel repetitive.
- Rhythm games can get challenging.
- Customizing your Vocaloid is always a joy.
- Lots of different outfits and accessories.
- Edit/Creation mode tests your patience and creativity.
- Spending some down time with your favorite Vocaloid in the Diva Room is a dream come true.
- Being able to give gifts to your favorite Vocaloid is an entertaining feature.
- Many hours of fun gameplay.
- Loads of addictive, catchy, and poppy songs. (E.G. Freely Tomorrow, Weekender Girl, Glasses, Melancholic).
- Each song has an amusing music video that goes along with it.
- Very vibrant and lively colors are used throughout the game.
- Various fan/official art fill in the loading screens.
the Diva Room
☆ 9.5/10 ☆ Vocaloid Experience!
I never thought Hastune Miku: Project Diva F would ever come here. I remember when I signed a petition to get this game here. And coincidentally at the same time Sega was teasing an American release. And eventually the game released. This game is fun, addictive, colorful, and tuneful. I really enjoyed my time playing this game. I played the rhythm games for hours and hours. I found myself saving “Diva Points” to buy tons of outfits and gifts for the Vocaloids. Spending time with the Vocaloids felt limited but it was an enjoyable experience. The music was catchy and lively. Never have I played a game where I felt like I was actually at a concert. I was either singing along or bobbing my head when I was playing the rhythm games. This was an amazing”Vocaloid Experience”!
-Richard K. Moe
The official trailer is down below! Check it out!