Featured Image: “Working 3” Reveal & Promotion Art.
The even more risque season of “Working.” First as simple as for kids, it gets a bit more for adults however I’m sure all-ages can equally enjoy this for the most part. This happens to be the best season of “Working” since I got into this show late I didn`t have to wait 4 years, haha! There was a lot to appreciate from this show. It is given the award of Best Anime Now. Last title was “Angel Beats” which you can read here. Or if you`d like to read “Working 2” review here.
The Wagnaria employees are still at their daily antics. But this time many of them are thinking about their future and where to go next. The employees deal with love in family, romance and friendship as the series comes to a close.
Directing & Cinematography: Kamakura Yumi -Known For: “Santa Company“-
- Continuing on the bright and comfortably loose filling of the past seasons. Whether that would be with the lighting, colors, how characters should do something smoothly or subtly.
Art & Animation: A.1 Pictures -Known For: “S.A.O“-
- The animation is back and great as ever. Character physiology is unique, authentic and move so fluidly. An awesome team with the ability to follow the director`s goals.
Writing: Takao Yoshioka -Known For: “Your Lie In April“-
- “Working” tells a light hearted story from season 1 to season 3’s 50min special. Closing all the stories together.
- A sense of real characteristics & elements, blended together (A lot of psychological and family backgrounds that are actually depressing but made comedic.). Make such a powerful cast and connection with them. Especially, when they finally put their story piece together. In episode 10, there is a reveal which is reacted so authentically.
- The script is back and funny as ever.
- Moving along and I like that. Finally we can see it go straight. You’re gonna be like “YES!”. They are so very, Grand!
- Little pockets of stories, in all of the cast are being filled. It’s such a subtle thing, that’s so very good.
Music & OST: “Always Love & Peace!!” ED By Fukuyama, Ono and Kamiya.
- Side Pro: The ending is a little dancer tune and animation.
Minor Con: Takanashi, can be cold and mean for simple reasons.
– Popura, lacks a cut depth story link. Like the rest of the cast even, though she’s a major character she doesn`t seem to get one.
– “Working’s” main irritant across all three seasons is the dramatic irony that is extremely overplayed.
– Simple-minded ending. (It`s all okay, we are all happy and together! The future we think about later kind of ending! Like in almost every anime ending.)
9.2/10 Store Is Closed, But It Was Good!
+ Solved everything.
+ Overall director vision and animation + art team follows well.
– No sub-story for Popura.
Below check out the dance ending theme! Great show and goodbye “Working.”