[All Images Found On: http://www.minitokyo.net/Working!!]
[Featured Image: Original Anime SCAN]
[GIFS: CLICK FOR SOURCE]
Story & Introduction
“Working 2” is just getting a review here now. Sorry for the delay. It is odd that “Working 3” (“Working 3″ was announced 4 years after “Working 2” in 2011.) is ending and there isn`t a write-up for that. However you will see one soon. Don`t even get started on “Working 1” re-watching that is the only way we`d be able to get a press on that evaluation. Not much is accomplished in this season, however it`s all fun & games!
Karino Takatsu`s (ORIGINAL MANGA WRITER) “Working” takes place at the restaurant Wagnaria once again. Where the cast goes about their eccentric behavior, all while getting their jobs done.
“Working 2” REVIEW
- Art and animation quality: Fluid movements. More Richer blend of colors and more panning + camera sways. (Directly the animation is great. There are lots of frames and the character physiology is something so smooth.)
- Writing is great. They make it feel authentic, amusing and original. Their dry comedy is a layer over the show & belongs there. The way the characters interact, react and treat each other are rather realistic or in another matter, original. No one in here is stiff. Everyone is a wild one.
- Voice actors can dabble with a long vocal range and tackle some hilarious obstacles.
- Episodes feel large in duration & fill in many events with their time frame.
- Moments can make these characters a bit overwhelming. With their spiffy personalities.
- Nothing very spectacular bubbles up. However some serious moments can come around.
- “Working!!” Can be dull in moments.
If you’re looking for “Working!!” to move along this time around, it does very subtly! It`s all great fun however that`s all it is.
BELOW FOR THE EVER-ECCENTRIC “WORKING” OPENING.