☆Writer: Richard K. Moe☆
After the graduation ceremony for the third-year students, the girls of “μ’s” are to end the group. But then they receive news that leads them to holding a new concert event! The nine girls embark onto new and familiar territory to perform once again. While on this adventure they continue to grow with each other and start to question the meaning of being school idols. Time is ticking for these girls, what will they find on this new journey?
☆Original Story – Hajime Yatate (Cowboy Bebop, Tiger & Bunny, Gundam, Sacred Seven)
☆Director – Takahiko Kyogoku (Accel World, The Girl Who Leapt Through Space, Captain Earth)
☆Series Organization – Jukki Hanada (Kantai Collection, Beyond the Boundary, No Game No Life, Stein;s Gate)
☆Animation Production– SUNRISE Inc. (Gintama, Gundam, Code Geass, Accel World, Cross Ange)
♥Premiered (June 13th, 2015 in Japan)
♥Has aired or airing in (Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea,Thailand, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, and Indonesia)
♥Box Office (Grossed over 2.53 billion yen, about $21.2 million in USD)
- Wonderful Animation, almost never a sloppy moment. From the faces to the scenery. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Amazing Directing, many stellar cinematic shots. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Characters interactions with each other and the environment was creative and original. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Chemistry between the cast was great as ever. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Movie’s length was just perfect. Not too long or too short. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Heartfelt and joyful moments were there. ☆☆☆☆☆
- No one felt left out entirely, everyone got enough screen time. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Unattractive CG makes performance sequences a bit awkward looking.
- Some scenes felt rushed and unpolished.
- Movie did not feel completely fulfilling, felt like more needed to be expressed.
☆8.8/10☆ I didn’t like it. I LOVED IT.
Love Live is one of my favorites, it’s one of my loves, and it’s one of my heavens. I felt sad, happy, confused, and hurt while watching this movie. I love all the characters! Especially μ’s. Maki, Nico, Rin, Hanayo, Honoka, Eli, Kotori, Umi, and Nozumi are too wonderful. They make me feel nice and happy. I didn’t want them to go but you know what they say. Everything good has to end someday. But Love Live will always stay in my heart forever, it’s corny but it’s true. The movie was excellent, every Love Live fan needs to watch it! But not new people, watch the Anime first. It was a wonderful journey but it felt unfinished and unpolished. But overall, I loved it. Especially seeing it in theaters. Just WOW! Got some rare goods! But seriously, i’ll miss my favorite girls. But this isn’t goodbye, it’s see you later. So, “instead of saying goodbye, i’ll say see you later”. Ugh, i’m corny. – Richard K. Moe