Writer: Carlos (fatalend21)
In this fun anime, Bell is set to try to become stronger in order to impress the girl he likes that he met in a dungeon. This woman named Aiz Wallenstien actually saved him in that dungeon so Bell ended up feeling really guilty about it. In order to improve fighting skills, he and many other adventurers go inside a gigantic dungeon with hundreds of floors in which they fight different monsters and demons. The way the improve their skills is very similar to a video game, they level up. Each adventurer is part of a “familia” or guild in which they together with. Each familia has their own god whom have their names based off actual Greek gods. For instance Bell’s god is Hestia who happens to be the most popular character in this show and for a good reason of course. Through the series, they meet other great characters like Lili and go in a journey to improve their skills. This anime aired on April 4th, 2015 and ended on June 27th, 2015.
- Beautiful animation
- Interesting story line
- Great characters
- Good fights that make for some very entertaining scenes, could even rival the fights from Fate/Stay Night UBW!
- Realistic character development, you meet characters in the story that actually change as the story goes on
- No noteworthy villians at all. Seriously, they do not last long.
- Anime doesn’t really do a good job describing the world the characters reside in. It’s just there.
- Not that many memorable moments