(This is a VERY BIAS review on purpose. It is my opinion and I stand by it. -Richard K. Moe)
The world of Gamindustri is divided into four regions (Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox). Which are ruled by four different goddesses. Purple Heart (Planeptune), Black Heart (Lastation), White Heart (Lowee), and Green Heart (Leanbox). The goddesses rely on “shares” which are citizens faith in them. The goddesses compete for these shares and are sprung into the “Console War” for years. One day, three of the goddesses get the idea of teaming up to take out Purple Heart. Once taken out of the picture, Purple Heart reverts to her human form “Neptune“. She falls out of the sky and is rescued by a citizen of Planeptune named “Compa“. Neptune wakes up to find out she has become a amnesiac. She travels with Compa to discover her lost memory and the key fragments with the guidance of a tomb by the name of Historie. But while she searches for her memory and the fragments. Someone else is on the search for her.
- An amazing journey around this fascinating world.
- A story that keeps you on your toes but keeps you relaxed.
- Fun, cute, funny, and lovable characters.
- BIG CAST!
- Beautiful art by Tsunako.
- Addictive RPG gameplay.
- The grind is worth the time you put into it.
- Skills are flashy and pleasing to see.
- Great length.
- When it comes to Hyperdimension, what the hell is a con?
- It didn’t sell 1 million units like it deserves to.
- Should have a Metacritic score of “100”.
- Why would you assume there’s cons? There’s none.
10/10! Better yet. 100000/100000!
NEPU! NEPU! NEPU! NEPU! I LOVE YOU!
The trailer is right below if you’re interested. Wait of course you are, click it now and watch! Then buy!